Sunday 27 May 2012

Sickness stops play

This week has been a disaster for training, coming back from a visit home to Wales I developed a bit of a sore throat on Wednesday, by Thursday I was achy and shivery with a migraine and nausea, Friday the same plus vomiting and stomach cramps, Saturday less stomach cramps and little nausea but similar headache and achy bones. Either way I've missed cricket, a friend's wedding and done no training. But I have lost weight. On the positive I made our local papers http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/Huntingdon-St-Ives-St-Neots/Cyclist-plans-290-mile-ride-for-charity-18052012.htm

It's a really good piece and will help me gain more press support, I'll use it to explain to my non existent corporate sponsors what I'm up to, so watch out Premier Inn, Wheelies of Swansea, Evans Cycles and Wiggle, I'm coming for ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment